Our Fam

Our Fam

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Birthday Madness!!

Wow! We are in the middle of birthday madness over here! It all started with Ava's birthday last Friday and her party on Sunday. Her first birthday party went very well! We had a bunch of friends over, yummy eats and lots of laughter. All ingredients for any successful party.
Welcome to our home!
My first attempt at cake pops!

Cupcakes are always yummy, but I bought way too many! :)
Let's Party!
We set up a backyard of fun for all the kiddos to play.


Lovin on daddy!
 If you remember from Ava's actual birthday, she wasn't a big fan of the icing on her cupcake. Well, she did the same thing with her birthday cake. I stuck her hand right in the center.  She looked at it then cried. LOL!
Dylan enjoyed his cupcake though. :)
She wasn't into actually opening the gifts, but once she saw what they were and heard any type of music they made, she was hooked. She loves the baby dolls! Dylan helped me open all the gifts. :)


We had a good time! She ran around as little Ms. Independent and enjoyed it all! Well...maybe all, but the frosting. LOL!

Next up...Randy's birthday tomorrow. I've got gifts to wrap and a cake to make. My brother's birthday is Thursday...I need to order his gift. :) And finally...Dylan's birthday on Friday! He will be having a St. Paddy's birthday party so this week is still full of planning and organizing. I'm looking forward to all of the green shamrock fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment