Our Fam

Our Fam

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

And we continue to stay busy...

I can't believe it is already April!! March flew by so fast! It's not like I had a whole lot going on right? ;) Well, it has taken me almost 3 weeks to feel like I'm back to my crazy normal schedule after all of the birthdays.

I'm back in the gym on Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings. I even went both Saturday and Sunday last weekend because I'm trying to jolt my body back from the hiatus of bad food. Now I know, that after the holidays, the other time I have to look out for is March. Yikes! It's crazy how just a few weeks off the schedule can completely effect the mind. As I was running on the treadmill this weekend, I made myself complete 3 miles. My body wasn't dying from the run, it was my mind...I just didn't feel like running.

I read an article in Shape magazine about Alison Sweeney (Biggest Loser Host and "Sammy" on Days of our Lives). She said she schedules her workouts like appointments so that she does it without even thinking. For the most part, I guess that is what I do during the week, but I think I need to be better about sticking to it all week. Once I feel that "love of the sweat" while I'm doing it again, it won't be so challenging. Love the birthdays, but wow...did they do a number on me!

What has been nice on the kiddo front has been all of the fun playdates! Mondays and Fridays can be challenging since I've got both of them and Dylan gets bored very easily. You've got to stay three steps ahead of him or bothering Ava becomes his number one priority. Now, she isn't innocent either! She is only 12 months old and has already figured out what buttons to push to make Dylan lose it. It's actually kind of funny because she has a little grin while she does it. :)

So here are a bunch of photos of some of our fun outings over the past week or so.

While Dylan was at school the other week, Ava and I went to spend the morning with some friends. She LOVES Steven! This is their wrestle-hug kind of thing. :)




After school, we headed to spring training! Padres v. Dodgers with a Pads victory!

 My cool kids. LOL!

This is my attempt at getting a picture of them together. I wasn't fast enough!

He's dancing to the music.

I didn't even notice the sign! I was just happy he was having fun and occupied. :)
Long day, but fun! Then last Friday we went to Chuck-e-Cheese's. Now I wish I got more pictures, but honestly it is so challenging chasing the two around that place. Thankfully we had plenty of friends there to help out!!
You can't tell by her face, but she loved this ride. After a few more rides she actually looked happy. :)
The picture of the two of them in the monster truck won't upload. :( It was pretty cute too. Oh well.

Once the weekend arrived, we did some park time.

Can you tell how hot it was? Look at those cheeks!

Daddy's girl!
The wind kicked up on Sunday and it was time to try out the new kite!

Of course we had to bring baseball stuff. :)




This week has been just as fun and busy. We had friends over both Monday and Tuesday! I did facebook yesterday regarding Dylan waking up a bit upset, to put it mildly. After calming down, we did a little "side chalking" as Dylan calls it. :) Art is theraputic. :)




And the week continues; we'll see what it will bring. :) Now off to pick up the boy from school! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment