Our Fam

Our Fam

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Changes are brewing...

It is a new year and we all talk about changes for the new year. Well, it is happening over at the Krekeler house!

Randy and I have been talking about where our next move is going to be and hoping that we would be able to leave Phoenix before summer. I absolutely love our friends here and love Dylan's school, but last summer kicked my butt! Phoenix set a record for the number of days over 110...ridiculous! Since we knew we were going to move in the next year anyway, I really wanted to get out of here before the heat sets in. So...this morning Randy got some info of our future here. The Navy has already placed someone in Randy's job beginning in June so depending on when in June, we could move by July. Where we're going to go hasn't been determined yet. We have a couple of places brewing, but I'm not ready to blast that info yet. :) Depending on the options and our desires we could move as early as May. Now...keep in mind, this is the Navy so nothing is set in stone until orders have been written. :)

A main focus of mine this next year is to get my pre-baby body back! I'm not talking before Ava, I'm talking before kiddos. :) I've been using the app, My Fitness Pal and have lost 3.5 pounds in just over a week!

It's so easy to use on my iPad. I've committed to logging my food choices and working out 4 days a week. It's working! I even went to frozen yogurt twice this week with my mom and still lost weight. I'm so excited! Another great site that helps with logging food is Spark People.


I've used this site for about 5 years and love it. When I was looking for apps to assist my weight loss, I did a blind app search and found myfitnesspal, but sparkpeople is a great one too!

The last change that is brewing in our house...my little Ava is about to walk! She is 10 months and still as petite as ever, but is determined to keep up with her big brother! She keeps letting go while standing as well as pushing herself up off the floor without assistance.


She's now reaching for objects so the walking is coming soon. It's exciting and scary at the same time!

So it looks like 2012 is going to be exciting! A new home, a skinny healthy mom and two kids running all over the house. Sounds fun to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment